VOTING IS OPEN AT MTVEMA.COM
SINGAPORE, 23 OCTOBER 2014 – MTV has today revealed K-pop act B.A.P as the winner of Best Korea Act at the 2014 MTV EMA, one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world. The 2014 MTV EMA will broadcast live to MTV channels worldwide from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Sunday, 9 November at 9:00pm CET* (Monday, 10 November at 4:00am Singapore time).
B.A.P now has the opportunity to be voted into the prestigious Worldwide Act award category, the winner of which will be revealed during the 2014 MTV EMA in Glasgow. Cast your vote at mtvema.com to help B.A.P advance to the final round of Worldwide Act voting as one of 10 international Worldwide Act nominees.
- Voting for the nominations for the Worldwide Act category is open from today 6:00pm Singapore time, Thursday, 23 October and will close at 5:59pm Singapore time on Wednesday, 29 October. The final list of 10 Worldwide Act nominees will be revealed via mtvema.com on Thursday, 30 October.
- Global hip hop superstar Nicki Minaj is set to host the 2014 MTV EMA.
- Calvin Harris, Charli XCX, Kiesza, Royal Blood, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and Nicki Minaj have been previously confirmed to perform at the 2014 MTV EMA.
- British rock legend Ozzy Osbourne will be honoured with the Global Icon Award and will be in Glasgow to accept his award.
- Fans can vote now for their favourite artists across all other 2014 MTV EMA categories at mtvema.com. Voting closes on 8 November 2014 at 5:59pm Singapore time.