Hong Kong, 2017 – Popular Korean boy group, WANNA ONE, will be adding an extra day for their Hong Kong fan meet. Tickets for the first day have been sold out and the organiser has just announced that they will be adding another show on 4th October. Continue reading
Tickets will go on sale via Apactix on 2nd September, 12 noon.
◦ A Lucky Draw for a High Touch Session with Wanna One (500 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Autographed CD of Wanna One (30 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Autographed Poster of Wanna One (30 Lucky Winners)
◦ A Lucky Draw for an Exclusive Selfie Polaroid of Wanna One (22 Lucky Winners)
◦ Official Concert Lanyard for all VIP Ticket Holders
*There will not be any repetition in winners for the above fan benefits.
All CAT 1 Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
◦ Official Concert Lanyard for all CAT 1 Ticket Holders
All Concert Ticket Holders will be entitled to:
◦ Wanna One 1st Fan Meeting in Singapore: Wanna Be Loved – Exclusive Postcard
*Official Concert Lanyard and Exclusive Postcard can be collected on the show day. More details regarding the redemptions will be announced closer to the event day on IMESG’s Facebook Page.