Hong Kong, 2022 – REN (Choi Minki) debuted in Korean boy group NU’EST and since the group’s disbandment in March of this year, he joined the new company Big Planet Made and started his individual activities in May. He participated in several musicals and that made fans excited to see him standing on the stage as a solo singer.
REN was scheduled to come to Hong Kong in 2019 for a fan meeting but it was cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, he has not forgotten his agreement and announced that he will come to Hong Kong in February next year to hold “2023 REN FAN-CON : THE DAY AFTER IN HONG KONG” to meet Minracle who has been waiting for him for three years!
“2023 REN FAN-CON : THE DAY AFTER IN HONG KONG” will be held at the Music Zone of the Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Center on February 26, 2023 at 7:00 pm. On that day, REN not only prepared numerous performances, but he also prepared activities and gifts such as a high five event, limited signature photocards, group photos, instant snapshots, and many others, so that Hong Kong Minracle can feel REN’s enthusiasm up close.
Event: “2023 REN FAN-CON : THE DAY AFTER IN HONG KONG”
Date: February 26, 2023 (Sunday)
Ticket Price: $1,580
Venue: Music Zone@E-Max, KITEC
Public sale: Thursday 5 January 2023 from 10am
Online ticketing: http://www.cityline.com
Ticketing hotline: 852 2111 5333 (daily 10AM-8PM)
Organizer: SKN LIVE
Agency: BPM Entertainment
Fan benefits redemption time*: 2PM-6PM
Venue: Music Zone@E-Max (Music Zone@E-Max, KITEC) G, Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Center
*Ticket holders are required to show their tickets to the staff at the Music Zone@E-Max (Music Zone@E-Max, KITEC) G/F “Fan Welfare” booth on the day of the event. The back will be stamped, and then a card will be distributed to each ticket holder. The card will clearly list whether the prize is won or not and the prize-winning benefits. Ticket holders will have the opportunity to get an autographed photo card (limited to Hong Kong), autographed instant photo, and participate in the group photo session after the performance. The number of fan benefits is limited and will be allocated randomly, and those who did not redeem the card within the allocated time will not be given a card.
Ticket holders of “2023 REN FAN-CON : THE DAY AFTER IN HONG KONG” can participate in the after-show event
- Ticket holders who have won a group photo, please bring your card and wait in line at the location indicated by the staff after the show. Those who fail to present their tickets and cards will not be allowed to participate in the group photo event.
- For ticket holders who won an autographed photo card (limited to Hong Kong) and the autographed instant photo, the staff will immediately distribute the fan benefits according to the welfare card.
- Each ticket can only be exchanged for one card
- Group photos are taken in groups of 10 people.
- Ticket holders who fail to present a complete ticket (with a stub) will not be issued a card.
- Please take good care of your card, if it is lost, it will not be reissued by the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse latecomers, those who violate the rules or disturb the order of the scene to participate in the welfare activities.
- Cards are not allowed to be resold, and the organizer will disqualify the use of the card if it is verified by the report.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the staff present shall prevail, and the organizer reserves the right to change or terminate the event.