Malaysia, 2016 – The surprise move, for the very first time top K-pop boy band EXO will come to Malaysia to perform their full world tour “EXO Planet #2 The EXO’luxion”. This is the group’s second world tour since their debut in 2012 and this long-awaited Malaysia gig is finally announced today to take place at the Kuala Lumpur Stadium Merdeka on March 12th, 2016 at 8pm. The Malaysia gig is also declared the last stop for their 2nd world tour.
Top K-Pop boy band EXO, consists of 9 members of diverse backgrounds and talents – Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, XiuMin, Chen, and Suho. The group embarked on the current new World Tour since March 2015, filling out arenas in Seoul, Macau, the USA, Japan, Hong Kong, Shanghai and GuangZhou. EXO continues to set new records with their soaring popularity and recently announced new gigs covering Singapore, Philippines and Dalian.
EXO debuted in 2012 and had rose to fame with the release of their million seller first album XOXO (2013). Ever since their debut, numerous hits were produced such as Wolf, Growl, and Call Me Baby. EXO had won wide recognitions and received large number of awards which included MNet Asean Music Awards (MAMA) – Best Album of the Year 2013-2015, Artist of the Year 2014, and Best Male Group 2014-2015; Golden Disc Award – Album of the Year 2014-2015; World Music Award – World Best Song 2014; and MTV Europe Music Award – Best Korean Act 2013.
EXO was chosen as Top 1 in K-Pop by American Billboard in 2013 and they were also chosen as the biggest influence in Korea by Forbes Korea Power Celebrity in 2014. The boys had accumulated around 4million fans worldwide, sold out concerts for their first and second world tour in Seoul within 1.47 seconds and 0.4 seconds where EXO has become one of the most popular male groups from South Korea.
Jointly organized by Star Planet and IMC Live, presented by SPRITZER Mineral Water, the EXO PLANET #2 –The EXO’luXion World Tour Live in Malaysia 2016 will be yet another breath-taking performance featuring multi-million productions and it is expected to be a full-house show.
Date: 16 January 2016 / Time: 11am to 5pm
Venue: KL SOGO, Level 7, Event Hall
Promotions applicable for tickets transacted during the ticket launch at KL SOGO include:
Note: Payment can be by cash, credit cards of any bank (VISA & MASTERCARD only) or Debit Card
Spend on Spritzer products and enjoy discount on tickets!
– 15% OFF on 1 ticket with spending of RM20 or above in a single receipt OR 15% OFF on 4 tickets with spending of RM80 or above in a single receipt.
– Only receipts during the period from January 11 to 16, 2016 are acceptable. We accept any Spritzer product from any store nationwide.
– Offer is valid for all ticket types and is limited to 4 discounted tickets per person.
– 15% OFF on 2 tickets if present your membership card upon ticket purchase (applicable for Category 1, 2, 3 & 4 tickets only).
KL SOGO S Card members:
– 10% OFF on 2 tickets if present membership card upon ticket purchase (applicable for Category 5 tickets only)
Star Planet SClub members:
– 10% OFF on 2 tickets if present membership card upon ticket purchase (applicable for all ticket types).
– 3x Reward Points will be granted for every RM1 spent on ticket(s).
Note: All above promotions subject to terms & conditions. Discount is for limited tickets and shall be on first-come-first-served basis.
Each customer is permitted to purchase up to 12 tickets at the ticket launch (Discounted + Normal priced tickets).
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: For your own safety, please DO NOT QUEUE OVERNIGHT at the premise of KL SOGO. No access is permitted to the Event Hall @Level 7 until 16 January 2016 from 10am onwards. The organiser WILL NOT recognize any queue line or queue point (for ticket purchase) at any mall entrances. Queue and waiting lines will only be arranged on Level 7 at the Event Hall.|
ONLINE BOOKING (via http://www.ticketcharge.com.my)
– Online booking will be open on 16 January 2016 from 5pm onwards and continues until tickets are fully sold.
– All tickets transacted via online shall be based on full price.
– We accept any credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) or debit card (MAYBANK & Public Bank only) for Online Purchase.
– Limits to twelve (12) tickets per transaction on 16 January 2016. No limit on ticket quantity on subsequent days.
PHONE BOOKING (Star Planet +603 9223 3667 / TicketCharge +6039222 8811)
– Phone booking will be available on 17 January 2016 from 11am onwards.
– All tickets transacted via phone booking shall be based on full price. No limit on ticket quantity.
PURCHASE via TICKET OUTLETS
– Selected ticket outlets in Penang, Johor, Sabah & Sarawak will accept ticket purchase on 16 January 2016 from 11am on full price:
(Note: Limits to twelve (12) tickets per customer)
(a) TicketCharge Penang Office – SPICE Arena (Tel: +604 645 9811)
(b) NEWAY City Square Johor (Tel: +607 228 1499)
(c) SPEEDY VIDEO Jusco Tebrau City (Tel: +607 354 6561)
(d) SPEEDY VIDEO Palm Square Kota Kinabalu (Tel: +6088 249334) / 1Borneo Hypermall Kota Kinabalu (Tel: +6088 486136)
(e) SPEEDY VIDEO Plaza Merdeka Kuching (Tel: +6082 232903) / The Spring Mall Kuching (Tel: +6082 415350)
(f) SPEEDY VIDEO Bintang Plaza Miri (Tel: +6085 438418) / Imperial Mall Miri (Tel: +6085 426215)
– All other designated TicketCharge outlets will be open on 17 January 2016 from 11am onwards. No limit on ticket quantity.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and INCLUDE 6% GST and RM4 processing fee.
2. Customers are only allowed to select seat ZONE and the ticketing system will automatically select the “Next Best Seat” upon purchase confirmation.
3. All discount promotions shall not be used in concurrent with any other promotions.
4. Star Planet reserves to right to any alternation or changes made on all promotions without prior notification.