Hong Kong, 2017 – Popular Korean boy group, WANNA ONE, will be adding an extra day for their Hong Kong fan meet. Tickets for the first day have been sold out and the organiser has just announced that they will be adding another show on 4th October.
Priority booking for the 2nd day will be available to Citi Clear Card holders on 11th September. The other Citi credit card holders will be able to purchase the tickets on 12th September. Public sales for the tickets will be on 13th September.
Fan Benefits for each day
- 500 lucky fans – Hi-Touch Session
- 25 lucky fans – Press conference on 3rd October
- 30 lucky fans – signed CD
- 30 lucky fans – signed poster
- 22 lucky fans – artists’ autographed polaroid