Singapore, 2019 – All KPOP fans & BIGBANG VIPs, the organizers of the concert have heard you! Many fans have given feedback that they would like for guaranteed soundcheck for Category 1 ticket holders, and we have really good news for you!
Now, ALL Category 1 ticket holders will be eligible for the Soundcheck Party, while there will be 200 and 100 lucky ticket holders who will be drawn from Categories 2 and 3 respectively.
In addition, for Category 1 ticket holders only, YG has also allowed for 50 lucky winners to now be eligible for Individual Photos with Seungri!!! AND not forgetting our Category 2 ticket holders, there will now be 50 lucky winners who will get a Group Photo Opportunity with Seungri!
If you have yet to purchase your tickets for this concert, don’t miss out this opportunity to catch Seungri live in Singapore. If you would like to upgrade your tickets, please call +65 3158 8588, or visit the Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office.
Fan Benefits – Group Photo with Seungri and Soundcheck Party
Participation Period: From 26 December 2018, 10am (GMT +8) – 14 February 2019 11.59pm (GMT+8)
– 50 lucky CAT 1 ticket holders will be drawn to get an Individual Photo with Seungri – ALL CAT 1 ticket holders will be eligible for the Soundcheck PartyBenefits for CAT 2 Ticket holders*
– 50 lucky CAT 2 ticket holders will be drawn to get a Group Photo with Seungri (Group photos will be taken in five (5) groups of ten (10) persons in each photo)
– 200 lucky CAT 2 ticket holders will be drawn to participate in the Soundcheck Party
In order to ensure that more fans get to benefit, no fans will get to win both prizes.
(Do note that benefits are also non-transferrable or exchangeable.)
Benefits for CAT 3 Ticket holders
– 100 lucky CAT 3 ticket holders will be drawn to participate in the Soundcheck Party
What does the Group Photo Opportunity refer to?
Only CAT 2 ticket holders will be entitled to a lucky draw chance for Group photo opportunity pass. There will be 50 lucky winners and the group photo will be in a group of ten (10). More details will be updated onto the organiser’s Facebook page, and results will be posted before the concert.
What does the Soundcheck Party refer to?
Only CAT 1, CAT 2 and CAT 3 ticket holders will be entitled to a lucky draw chance for Soundcheck party pass. This will be made available to ALL CAT 1, 200 from CAT 2 and 100 from CAT 3 lucky winners. More details will be updated onto our Facebook page, and results will be posted onto the organiser’s Facebook page before the concert.
How will winners be selected for the Individual/Group Photo Opportunities and Soundcheck Party?
Winners will be randomly selected through a lucky draw.
The list of winners will be posted on the organiser’s Facebook page before the concert date. They will be announcing the winners based on the unique ticket ID imprinted on the ticket.
Terms and Conditions for Individual Photo winners (CAT 1 tickets holders only) Group Photo winners (CAT 2 ticket holders only) and Soundcheck Party winners (CAT 1, 2 and 3 ticket holders only)
1. Details and winners of both events will be announced on the CK Star Entertainment Singapore Facebook page closer to the date of the event. Winners are advised to check the arrangements of the events prior to show day.
2. As the organizer and local promoter of this show, CHENMEI Culture and CK Star Entertainment’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no dispute will be entertained. In the interest of fairness to all ticket holders, the benefits will neither be exchangeable nor transferable. The benefits are to be taken as stated and neither the organizer nor the promoter will be held liable for any form of compensation if for any reason,
the winner(s) are unable to receive the stated benefits on the event day.
3. The organizer and promoter reserve the right to deny entry to the ticket holder, if the ticket holder is late or is unable to present or verify their ticket. Anyone found trying to abuse or game the system by passing their tickets to others will be barred entry from the event.
4. The organizer and promoter reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend either one of the events or winner(s) without any prior notice and reason.
By taking part in this lucky draw, ticket holders agree to the terms that they will not hold the Organiser or Promoter liable for any form of compensation in the event of any form of cancellation, termination or suspension of the abovementioned benefits. Ticket holders also agree that no form of claim or filing of damages shall be enforced against the Organiser or Promoter for any losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Ticket holders will automatically be considered as being enrolled into the lucky draw if they have purchased the ticket through authorized channels. If tickets are found to be purchased through other channels, the organiser and promoter will not hesitate to ban the tickets, bar the ticket holder from entry into the event and revoke the benefits that have been given.
All information is correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change without prior notice.